CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

 CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

12/1/23


Hello!

Last year was definitely a success for my bookshelves and I. I read a total of 35 books, a lot in the crime/ mystery genre. I think my top 3 from last year were:

Loveless by Alice Oseman

Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus

The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn (that may have been about 9 books but they were all wonderful)

I've also realised I tend to enjoy books when I'm reading in the right environment. Sitting in my bed is great but I enjoyed that more when it was on a break at work and I had about 2 hours solid reading time. The best place to read for me in on a train journey, hands down. But each to their own I guess.

So my aim for this year is to read more than last year which should be doable. It may help me save money if I stay in and read rather than going out (which is my main aim for the year!)

If you have any recommendations for books to read or new ones being released this year, please let me know!

Happy reading!

Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE