I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BY MASON DEAVER

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BY MASON DEAVER 12/7/22

Wow. What can I say. This story was beautiful. Granted, it starts off pretty rough for Ben, but the overall story is wonderful. It was so good in fact, that I literally read it in one sitting.

I think it was so easy to read because there was a lot of dialogue and that’s what draws you in, you feel very connected to the characters. What I also loved is it was very real, the accepting characters saying they might get pronouns wrong when they first learn Ben is non-binary, but apologising to them and really trying their best. (We don’t talk about the parents in this though. Ew.)

I also liked that we got to hear Ben’s inner thoughts about how they felt about certain situations. Especially the anxiety of everything as it’s just all so realistic.

A beautiful read and I urge everyone to read it. NOW.


Happy reading!

Lotte :) xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE