THE WINDSOR KNOT BY S.J. BENNNETT

THE WINDSOR KNOT BY S.J. BENNETT 11/5/22


 This book was very compelling for me from the get-go as I'm interested in the Royal Family in general, but also it's a murder-mystery which is one of my favourite genre's of books. I loved all of the twists and turns the story had, and it was very amusing. I don't know how much of the Queen's behaviour/ dialogue is accurate to what she's really like, but it was great nonetheless.

I will say though, it did get quite confusing at times. Whether it's because there were so many character names in the story, or because it's based in Windsor and there's a lot of place names in the castle, sometimes I just got a bit lost. I would say I know a lot about the royals but even I got confused occasionally. But it was still a fun book.





Happy reading!
Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE