THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY BY MATT HAIG

 THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY BY MATT HAIG

2/4/22

This was such an inspirational read. From the start I thought it was going to be quite sad and thought I may not enjoy it but how wrong I was! I feel truly uplifted after reading this and, not to sound cringey, but it really makes you grateful for life and think about how truly wonderful it is.

I really liked the whole philosophical aspect of the story too. As someone who doesn’t know much about that topic (it’s quite vast and I do not have the kind of brain to understand it all!) I really enjoyed learning little theories that were thrown in. The main character studied philosophy and university so she would often relate back to things she’d learnt and I think that’s what made it even more interesting.

I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as I did, and I’d love to hear your thoughts about it. Has it changed anyone’s perspective of life? It’s sure changed mine slightly!


Happy reading!
Lotte :) xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE