I’M COMING FOR YOU 2022!

I’M COMING FOR YOU 2022!

31/12/21


This year I should have read more books than I did. I easily could have, but I always felt there was something more important to be doing. Which there often was, but not always 😂

Anyway, I’m pleased to say that apart from rereading Harry Potter at the start of the year, the other books I read this year were all new; I’d never read them before. And that’s going to be my aim for 2022 too. That and read more than 12 books which is how many I managed in 2021.

I also started a BookTube but I wasn’t very consistent in posting on there. I just haven’t had the inspiration that I had when I first started the channel. So I might post on there this year but who knows.

My first book of the year is going to be “Virals” by Kathy Reichs. It’s the first in a series of 5 books and a 6th book which has 4 relating short stories in it. I think I may have read “Virals” years ago but only the first book and I can’t remember any of it so I’m excited to read this whole series. I will just do the one review for them all so it could be a while before that’s posted. But I can’t wait to read these 6 books.

If you have any book suggestions for me, please let me know in the comments. And as always…


Happy reading!

Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE