IF I NEVER MET YOU BY MHAIRI MCFARLANE



IF I NEVER MET YOU BY MHAIRI MCFARLANE

24/09/21


I read this book so fast, I didn’t even have time to write notes on it as I go like I normally would.

Such an emotional rollercoaster right from the get go, this is a rom com that you can definitely sink your teeth into, and will end up reading until 1am (as I did a couple of nights in a row!)

The characters are lovable (or love/hate for some) and I enjoyed getting to know them all over the course of the book. I also liked how the romance element of the book wasn’t too heavy and too in detail as sometimes that can be a bit much. There’s a good balance between date scenes and office banter scenes which breaks it up a bit and is maybe why it’s such a quick read.

All in all, I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants a light-hearted book to read, I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be lending it to everyone I know!

Happy reading!

Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE