RESTARTING THE BLOG

RESTARTING THE BLOG

15/03/21

 

Hello everyone,

I hope 2021 is treating you all well, we had a bit of a rough year last year didn't we? And unfortunately it's not all over yet but there is now a small light at the end of this very long tunnel. Fingers crossed for the 21st June hey?

I am restarting this blog which was originally named "Fully Booked". Google was being weird with the ads and stuff and wasn't letting me connect to adsense and I didn't know what to do so I'm starting afresh. Of course I’m not doing this for the money, more of a tracking of the books I’ve read but it was frustrating that Adsense wouldn’t work on the old one. But I shall be reposting all of my book reviews from last year onto this blog as I have now deleted the old one.

Happy reading!

Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE