A GOOD GIRL'S GUIDE TO MURDER BY HOLLY JACKSON

 A GOOD GIRL'S GUIDE TO MURDER - HOLLY JACKSON

13/06/20


Innocent until proven guilty?

I really enjoy mystery books like this because it makes you price up the clues and come.up with your own theories as to who did it, as well as following the ones that the characters come up with. And I love when things are suddenly thrown at you, that make your theories impossible. That being said, I've never read a book quite like this one where it's trying to prove innocent the murderer who the police believe was guilty. It's a very interesting concept for a book.

I like the way that the pages are set up, some text conversations, some emails, some reports from.the investigation and then sort of "main story" pages where it's more of a narration of the character rather than in first person. It keeps the story very fresh and makes it easier to read. I could not put this book down, if I hadn't had any plans for the day, I definitely would have read this in one sitting!

No spoilers obviously, but I definitely did not guess/figure out the ending. Some people might do but I didn't think it was predictable, that's for sure.


Happy reading!
Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE