2020- THE YEAR OF BOOKS

 2020- THE YEAR OF BOOKS

12/01/20


Dear reader,

Welcome to my blog! I should probably introduce myself, let's do a quickfire of random information shall we?

Name: Lotte Bowbrick
Age 19
Job: Front of House at the Sondheim Theatre, London
Biggest loves: Musical theatre, Books, Crafts, Writing, Films, Green Tea

I feel like that's enough of an introduction for now.

So 2020, new year, new decade, new books to read. Last year I only read 5 books which, for me, is not very many compared to previous years. (Although, one of those books was It by Stephen King and at 1116 pages, took me 3 months to read). My "to read" pile in my room is now actually a whole bookshelf and several piles on the floor.
Exhibit A:

I know, it's embarrassing. Now I work in London, I have a 90 minute commute every day which means more time to read so my aim for 2020 is to get through a chunk of these books. There are some here that I've had for years and there are probably a lot here that I won't like which means I can donate them and lessen the pile just a little bit. (Fingers crossed). 

I hope that you enjoy this little insight into my reading journey, and hopefully at least one of these book reviews sparks your interest to read it. Follow me on Twitter (@lottebow) and turn on my notifications to see when I upload a new review and if you have any book suggestions for me, please comment them down below!

Happy reading!
Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE