THE MIDNIGHT HOUR BY ELLY GRIFFITHS

 THE MIDNIGHT HOUR BY ELLY GRIFFITHS

12/1/23


It wasn't until the end of this book that I realised it was the 6th in a series however I think it's the characters that are consistent in the series; I found that I didn't feel like I was missing something having not read the others. That being said, after reading this one, I will definitely go back and read the rest!

It was a bit confusing as a lot of the character's lives overlap (with marriage and stuff) so I really had to pay full attention. That being said, I still think it was a fast paced book with lots of interesting twists and turns. Needless to say, I didn't figure out who the murderer was!

I liked the era that this story was set in too, there's something about period writing that seems to grab my attention more that something based in the modern day. Historical fiction is my absolute favourite so throw in a murder or two and we're golden!


Happy reading!
Lotte :) xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE