THE HEARTSTOPPER SERIES BY ALICE OSEMAN

 THE HEARTSTOPPER SERIES BY ALICE OSEMAN 15/10/22

This series I actually did watch the show before the books, however series 1 is only the first 2 books so I cannot wait for series 2 to come out soon!

This is such a heartwarming story between Nick and Charlie, a true exploration of sexuality and first relationships. I read these books all within a day (being comics did help with that but honestly even if they were each 400 page novels, I’d have zipped through them at the same pace!) as they’re just such cute stories. Plus I really enjoyed the  bonus mini comics at the end!

I urge you to read this series and then watch the TV show after! Please please please!!!



Happy reading!
Lots of love, Lotte :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE