THE BRIDGERTON SERIES BY JULIA QUINN


 THE BRIDGERTON SERIES BY JULIA QUINN 14/10/22


I committed to reading this whole series before watching to show on Netflix. And now I cannot wait to watch!

It’s interesting how each book is basically about the same thing: Bridgerton child meets man/woman, starts dating, ends up married with kids. But each book is so different from the last, they’re so easy to read and honestly I couldn’t put them down!

I love reading/watching period dramas so if that’s what you like too, I highly recommend this series. They’re such well thought out books with so much detail.

My ranking (from favourite to least, although I did love them all)

  • An Offer From A Gentleman
  • When He Was Wicked
  • The Duke And I
  • On The Way To The Wedding 
  • It’s In His Kiss
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me
I also ready the 9th book which was each story’s second epilogues which was great too, so I shall at some point be reading the prequels!

And of course no spoilers, but I LOVED the reveal of Lady Whistledown!

Happy reading!
Lots of love, Lotte :) xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO KILL YOUR FAMILY BY BELLA MACKIE

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2023!

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY BY CAPTAIN TOM MOORE